Becoming an Innovative, Superior, and Cultured National Vocational College towards a World Class College in 2030
- Organizing vocational education to produce competent, honest, intelligent, caring, and challenging graduates who have a work ethic and can be independent entrepreneurs.
- Carry out research and disseminate the results to develop applied Science, Technology, and Arts (IPTEKS).
- Carry out community service activities through applied science and technology to support improving welfare.
- Build domestic and foreign cooperation.
- Produce graduates with international standard competencies
- Building an entrepreneurial spirit among the academic community that can support the industrial sector.
- Develop and disseminate science and technology through research activities and community service to support national development.
- Realizing institutional sustainability by developing partnership programs with industry, community, and government.